It’s an increasing challenge for investors to select the top-performing managers. With all the variables out there, it’s a bit like trying to predict the future.
Our latest report breaks down five essential ways investors can select the managers who will bring the maximum return on their investment. The five steps outlined here have the potential to catapult an organization to the top tier of institutional investors.
What's in the report?
- The four red flags of a bad investment
- How to effectively diversify your portfolio
- how to tell if your manager is maximizing winners and cutting detractors
- How to screen for good stock-pickers
- How high-performing portfolio managers utilize position sizing