Hit Enter to Search or X to close
Last Updated: 02/27/2023
Subscriber acknowledges that SEI Novus sources data and information from many 3rd party providers in the ordinary course of its business, including but not limited to
(1) Standard & Poors Financial Services LLC,
(3) Russell Investment Group,
(4) Morningstar Inc.
(5) Hedge Fund Research, Inc.
(6) Citigroup Index LLC
(7) London Stock Exchange
(8) MSCI Inc.
(9) MSCI ESG Research LLC.
and that such data is provided solely for use in connection with the Service provided. Subscriber agrees and acknowledges that this does not grant subscriber any rights to distribute or disseminate any 3rd party data. Any such use of said data may require the subscriber to enter into a separate license agreement with the proprietary owner of the data.
(1) S&P Indices are a product of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and/or its affiliates and has been licensed for use by Novus. Copyright 2013 by S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC, a subsidiary of the McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Redistribution, reproduction and/or photocopying in whole or in part are prohibited without written permission of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC. For more information on any of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC's indices please visit www.spdji.com. S&P® is a registered trademark of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC and Dow Jones is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC. Neither S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC, Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC, their affiliates nor their third party licensors make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the ability of any index to accurately represent the asset class or market sector that it purports to represent and neither S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC, Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC, their affiliates nor their third party licensors shall have any liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of any index or the data included therein.
1(a) The information and data provided herein (the “data”) is the proprietary property of Cambridge Associates, LLC, S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and/or their respective affiliates. Unless you are in possession of a valid license from S&P Dow Jones Indices for access, use or distribution of the data, you may not, except as expressly permitted by such S&P Dow Jones Indices license: (i) copy, share, sell, distribute or otherwise make the data available to any other party; (ii) use the data contained herein in any other manner, including for any internal or external business purposes, except as expressly communicated to you in writing by the provider of this data; or (iii) use the data as a basis for financial contracts, financial instruments, financial products, indices or as a benchmark under the IOSCO Principles for Financial Benchmarks published by the International Organization of Securities Commissions on 17 July 2013, the European Union Regulation on Benchmarks (“EU BMR”) and/or the retained EU BMR in the United Kingdom, as may be amended from time to time (together the “Regulatory Framework”), except as expressly communicated to you in writing by the provider of this data. Users of this data acknowledge and agree that Cambridge Associates, LLC and/or its affiliates calculate and administer the data but are not authorized as an “administrator” under the Regulatory Framework; and S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and/or its affiliates are acting in the capacity of distributor of the data and does not have any responsibility for the compilation, composition, changes, calculation or administration the data.
The users of this data acknowledge and agree that no duty of care is owed to them or to any other person by Cambridge Associates, LLC, S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC, their respective affiliates and/or any of their respective third party data or service providers (collectively, “data providers”) and that use of data creates no fiduciary or other relationship in contract or in tort between the users or any other person and such data providers.
The data is provided on an “as is” basis. Data providers make no warranty, express or implied, as to the availability, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the data, nor as to the results to be obtained by users of the data, nor as to the quality, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the data. Data providers shall not in any way be liable to any user of the data for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the data, regardless of cause, or for any damages (whether direct or indirect) resulting therefrom. Each of the data providers shall be a third-party beneficiary of these, and any other disclaimers provided and shall have the right to enforce the same.
The opinions, estimates or projections in the data do not reflect the opinions of data providers. Neither Cambridge Associates, LLC, S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and/or their respective affiliates have any obligation to update, modify or amend the data or to otherwise notify users in the event that any matter stated in the data, or any opinion, projection, forecast or estimate set forth herein, changes or subsequently becomes inaccurate.
Without limiting the foregoing, data providers shall have no liability whatsoever, whether in contract (including under an indemnity), in tort (including negligence), under a warranty, under statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss or damages (including indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or lost profits) suffered by users of the data, including as a result of or in connection with any opinions, recommendations, forecasts, judgments, or any other conclusions, or any course of action determined, by users of the data or any other person, whether or not based on the data, content, information or materials contained herein and whether or not such losses or damages could have been foreseen or prevented.
(2) Copyright Refinitiv. All rights reserved. Use, duplication, or sale of this service, or data contained herein, except as described in the Novus Platform Subscription Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
(3) Russell Investment Group is the source and owner of the trademarks, service marks, and copyrights related to the Russell Indexes. Russell® is a trademark of the Russell Investment Group. Russell is a registered trademark of the Russell Investment Group and Jadwa Investment is a trademark of Jadwa Investment Company. Russell Investment Group is the source and owner of all copyrights related to the Russell-Jadwa Shariah Indexes.
(4) © 2023 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
(5) Source: Hedge Fund Research, Inc. (HFR)
(6) Copyright 2013 Citigroup Index LLC. All rights reserved.
(7) Source: London Stock Exchange’s SEDOL Masterfile.
(8) Copyright MSCI 2014. All Rights Reserved. Without prior written permission of MSCI, this information and any other MSCI intellectual property may only be used for your internal use, may not be reproduced or redisseminated in any form and may not be used to create any financial instruments or products or any indices. This information is provided on an “as is” basis, and the user of this information assumes the entire risk of any use made of this information. Neither MSCI nor any third party involved in or related to the computing or compiling of the data makes any express or implied warranties, representations or guarantees concerning the MSCI index-related data, and in no event will MSCI or any third party have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or any other damages (including lost profits) relating to any use of this information.
(9) Copyright MSCI ESG Research LLC 2019. All Rights Reserved. Any MSCI data, information or other materials (collectively, the “Data”) available or utilized herein are the sole and exclusive intellectual property of MSCI ESG Research LLC or its affiliates (“MSCI”). All MSCI Data is provided solely for your internal use, and may not be reproduced or redisseminated in any form or used as the basis for any financial securities, funds, financial products or instruments, or other investment vehicles or as the basis for or in connection with any indices (custom or otherwise) without express prior written permission from MSCI. The MSCI Data is provided on an “as is” basis and you assume the entire risk of any use you may make of it. None of the MSCI Data or any use thereof is intended to constitute a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any investment decision. No MSCI Data constitutes or contains an offer to buy or sell, or a promotion or recommendation of, any security, fund, financial instrument or product or other investment vehicle or trading strategy. Neither MSCI nor any of its affiliates or any third party involved in or related to creating any MSCI Data makes any express or implied warranties, representations or guarantees, and in no event will MSCI or any such affiliate or third party have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or any other damages (including lost profits) relating to any MSCI Data.
Company may from time to time provide Client services and products from external third party sources that provide Special Third Party Services (as defined below).
Client further acknowledges and agrees that all services and products provided by: (i) telecommunication carriers; (ii) mailing and delivery services; (iii) data feed, pricing service providers or other similar service providers, or (d) tax service providers (collectively the “Special Third Party Services”) are provided on an “AS IS WITH ALL FAULTS” basis solely for Client’s internal use in connection with the Services. Client may use Special Third Party Services that include data feed, pricing or similar services as normally required on view-only screens and hard copy statements, reports and other documents necessary to support Client’s customers in connection with the Services (“Third Party Data”), however Client shall not distribute any Special Third Party Services or Third Party Data to other third parties. As required by external third party sources that provide Special Third Party Services (“Special Third Party Vendors”) or Company, Client shall secure direct agreements with Special Third Party Vendors that provide data feed, pricing or similar services to support Client’s use of any Special Third Party Services provided by such vendors. Further, from time to time, data vendors may require Client to accept additional or different terms, including fees and addition of written disclaimers within reports, in connection with their usage of Special Third Party Services. Client shall enter into an amendment to this Agreement reflecting such additional or different terms as a condition to Client’s continued use of such Special Third Party Services through Company. Client understands and agrees that its right to use Special Third Party Services shall terminate upon termination of Company’s agreement with the applicable Special Third Party Vendor. Client acknowledges and agrees that the Special Third Party Services, and Third Party Data, are confidential and proprietary trade secrets of the Special Third Party Vendors. Accordingly, Client shall comply with and implement requests by Company and the Special Third Party Vendors to protect their proprietary rights in their data, information and property, including requests that Client place copyright notices or other proprietary legends on printed matter, print outs, tapes, disks, film or any other medium of dissemination.
THE SPECIAL THIRD PARTY VENDORS AND COMPANY MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE SPECIAL THIRD PARTY SERVICES. NEITHER COMPANY NOR THE SPECIAL THIRD PARTY VENDORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY CLIENT IN THE USE OF ANY OF THE SPECIAL THIRD PARTY SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES. Notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, to the extent Company is able to recover from a Special Third Party Vendor any damages as a result of such Special Third Party Vendor’s breach of its agreement with Company, and such damages represent losses incurred by Client as a result of such Special Third Party Vendor’s breach, Company shall pay a pro rata portion of such damages to Client to the extent Company actually receives such damages from the Special Third Party Vendor.
Attachments may contain additional terms applicable to specific Special Third Party Vendors utilized by Client. In the event of an increase to Company’s costs for Special Third Party Services, Company may at any time upon thirty days written notice increase the fees applicable to such Special Third Party Services, provided, that such fee increase will not exceed the applicable percentage increase in costs incurred by Company with respect to such Special Third Party Services.